What's new

Welcome to Palworld Forums - Best Guides, Mods, and Community Discussions

Palworld Forums! As a vibrant community of Palworld enthusiasts, we're excited to have you explore, engage, and contribute. Whether you're here to share strategies, seek advice, or just chat about your Palworld adventures, you've found the right place. Join us in discussing, learning, and growing together in the exciting world of Palworld. Your journey starts here!

🏆 Giveaway 3 FREE Palworld Steam Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

NEW GIVEAWAY HERE:

3 FREE Palworld Steam Keys​

Greetings everyone!

We're overjoyed to bring an exclusive giveaway to our cherished Palworld community! We're giving you a chance to win one of 3 FREE Palworld Steam Keys! So do you want to get started on Palworld ? Or do you want to score a key for a friend so you can play together? Now's your chance!

Our journey with Palworld has been nothing short of amazing, and it's all thanks to your passion and commitment. To show our thanks, we're handing out a select number of Palworld Steam Keys to fortunate winners in this special giveaway.

keys.png

How to Enter​

Joining this giveaway is super simple! Just follow these steps:

• Sign Up on the Palworld Forums: Ensure you're a registered member of the Palworld Forums if you're not already. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free!
  • Respond to this Thread: Leave a comment in this thread sharing your excitement and love for Palworld, and why you're eager to explore its enthralling universe.
  • Minimum Post Count: Have at least 5 quality posts on the forums.
  • Share the Love: Tell your friends and other Palworld fans about this giveaway. The more people join in, the better!
And that's all there is to it! By following these steps, you'll be in the running to win!

Giveaway Details​

• The giveaway is open from Feb 2nd to Feb 16th, a total of 14 days.
  • Winners will be chosen at random from those who meet the entry criteria.
  • Each selected winner will get a Palworld Steam Key, which can be redeemed on Steam.
We're excited to see your participation and can't wait to share the joy of Palworld with you all!

If you have any questions or need assistance with the giveaway, don't hesitate to contact our moderators or post your concerns in this thread.

Thanks for being an integral part of the Palworld family. Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Last edited:
Palworld is one of the most enjoyable games I have played in a long time. Loving every aspect especially all the dark humor!!!! Extremely glad Microsoft is aiding in the development so I can get my Xbox buddies into my server!!!!

Palworld is one of the most enjoyable games I have played in a long time. Loving every aspect especially all the dark humor!!!! Extremely glad Microsoft is aiding in the development so I can get my Xbox buddies into my server!!!!

I can say this is the most fun I have had in a while I can't wait to see what comes next!

Im having a great time playing with my kid and friends catching building and exploring the map
Please be aware:

Bumping your thread, and throwing my hat in the ring.

If I have time to kill soon I might find myself motivated to acquire some keys for myself or some of my interested friends, even before the giveaway date to be frank, lol. Game looks crazy fun and I haven't wanted to play something so much with friends in ages.

Hopefully we don't experience too many connection issues like other steam reviewers I've seen, since my friends are peppered across the states and we've had a track record with connection refusals and D/C's.

3 KOSTENLOSE Palworld Steam Keys​

Grüße an alle!

Wir freuen uns sehr, unserer geschätzten Palworld-Community ein exklusives Giveaway anbieten zu können! Wir geben Ihnen die Chance, einen von 3 KOSTENLOSEN Palworld Steam Keys zu gewinnen! Möchten Sie mit Palworld beginnen? Oder möchten Sie einem Freund einen Schlüssel ergattern, damit Sie gemeinsam spielen können? Jetzt ist Ihre Chance!

Unsere Reise mit Palworld war einfach unglaublich, und das alles ist Ihrer Leidenschaft und Ihrem Engagement zu verdanken. Um unseren Dank zu zeigen, verteilen wir eine ausgewählte Anzahl von Palworld Steam Keys an die glücklichen Gewinner dieser besonderen Verlosung.

So nehmen Sie teil​

Die Teilnahme an dieser Verlosung ist ganz einfach! Befolgen Sie einfach diese Schritte:

• Melden Sie sich in den Palworld-Foren an: Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie ein registriertes Mitglied der Palworld-Foren sind, falls Sie es noch nicht sind. Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und völlig kostenlos!
  • Auf diesen Thread antworten: Hinterlassen Sie einen Kommentar in diesem Thread und teilen Sie Ihre Begeisterung und Liebe für Palworld mit und erklären Sie, warum Sie das fesselnde Universum unbedingt erkunden möchten.
  • Mindestanzahl an Beiträgen: Mindestens 5 hochwertige Beiträge in den Foren.
  • Teilen Sie die Liebe: Erzählen Sie Ihren Freunden und anderen Palworld-Fans von dieser Verlosung. Je mehr Leute mitmachen, desto besser!
Und das ist alles! Wenn Sie diese Schritte befolgen, sind Sie im Rennen um den Sieg!

Details zum Gewinnspiel​

• Das Gewinnspiel ist vom 2. bis 16. Februar geöffnet , also insgesamt 14 Tage .
  • Die Gewinner werden nach dem Zufallsprinzip aus denjenigen ausgewählt, die die Teilnahmekriterien erfüllen.
  • Jeder ausgewählte Gewinner erhält einen Palworld Steam Key, der auf Steam eingelöst werden kann.
Wir freuen uns über Ihre Teilnahme und können es kaum erwarten, die Freude an Palworld mit Ihnen allen zu teilen!

Wenn Sie Fragen haben oder Hilfe bei der Verlosung benötigen, zögern Sie nicht, unsere Moderatoren zu kontaktieren oder Ihr Anliegen in diesem Thread zu posten.

Vielen Dank, dass Sie ein fester Bestandteil der Palworld-Familie sind. Ich wünsche allen viel Glück!
For me, Palworld is one of my favorite games. Unfortunately, I don't have it myself, but I've watched it from other YouTubers and it's just wow and I would be happy about a key because I'm the only one who doesn't have the game in my group of friends and thinks so It's a shame because all my friends play together and I can't play but still watch a really good game on YT

For me, Palworld is one of my favorite games. Unfortunately, I don't have it myself, but I've watched it from other YouTubers and it's just wow and I would be happy about a key because I'm the only one who doesn't have the game in my group of friends and thinks so It's a shame because all my friends play together and I can't play but still watch a really good game on YT
Welcome to the forums Nick! Make sure to have 5 quality posts in the forums.

I'm genuinely excited to play Pal World if I win the steam key, the unique mechanics of the game, have captured my interest!! I look forward to exploring all of its features and experiencing the game's overall gameplay and many adventures :) this forum has already helped me understand the games mechanics better hopefully in the future there will be more guides!

I'm genuinely excited to play Pal World if I win the steam key, the unique mechanics of the game, have captured my interest!! I look forward to exploring all of its features and experiencing the game's overall gameplay and many adventures :) this forum has already helped me understand the games mechanics better hopefully in the future there will be more guides!
Best of luck. 🍀 Your entry is accepted.

Bumping your thread, and throwing my hat in the ring.

If I have time to kill soon I might find myself motivated to acquire some keys for myself or some of my interested friends, even before the giveaway date to be frank, lol. Game looks crazy fun and I haven't wanted to play something so much with friends in ages.

Hopefully we don't experience too many connection issues like other steam reviewers I've seen, since my friends are peppered across the states and we've had a track record with connection refusals and D/C's.

I would love to have a copy of the game since i play it from game pass and the lacking features bothers the enjoyment so much in every way.
Just to be clear, both of you are accepted as well. :)

Just by watching a gameplay of this game I'm so hooked! Pokemon like creatures, survival gameplay and a bunch of guns - what can one want more? 😅 Hope to win and to be able to play this game. Thank you for hosting this giveaway, which lured me to this awesome forum. can tell it is going to get very crouded here soon 😌

Just by watching a gameplay of this game I'm so hooked! Pokemon like creatures, survival gameplay and a bunch of guns - what can one want more? 😅 Hope to win and to be able to play this game. Thank you for hosting this giveaway, which lured me to this awesome forum. can tell it is going to get very crouded here soon 😌
Thanks! You've been accepted in the giveaway. Best of luck!! :D

I would love this game as well! I am extremely desperate for this game and have loved the pokemon franchise forever. I hope I win.

Just by watching a gameplay of this game I'm so hooked! Pokemon like creatures, survival gameplay and a bunch of guns - what can one want more? 😅 Hope to win and be able to play this game. Thank you for hosting this giveaway, which lured me to this awesome forum. can tell it is going to get very crowded here soon😌
1707082120024.png

The character design for Anubis in the game is so good in my opinion. I can see the comparison between it and Lucario, but Palworld elevates Pokemons designs to a whole new level. It adds its own twist and spin to the game that I can appreciate.

Greetings everyone!

We're overjoyed to bring an exclusive giveaway to our cherished Palworld community! We're giving you a chance to win one of 3 FREE Palworld Steam Keys! So do you want to get started on Palworld ? Or do you want to score a key for a friend so you can play together? Now's your chance!

Our journey with Palworld has been nothing short of amazing, and it's all thanks to your passion and commitment. To show our thanks, we're handing out a select number of Palworld Steam Keys to fortunate winners in this special giveaway.

How to Enter​

• Sign Up on the Palworld Forums: Ensure you're a registered member of the Palworld Forums if you're not already. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free!
  • Respond to this Thread: Leave a comment in this thread sharing your excitement and love for Palworld, and why you're eager to explore its enthralling universe.
  • Share the Love: Tell your friends and other Palworld fans about this giveaway. The more people join in, the better!
And that's all there is to it! By following these steps, you'll be in the running to win!

Giveaway Details​

• Each selected winner will get a Palworld Steam Key, which can be redeemed on Steam.
We're excited to see your participation and can't wait to share the joy of Palworld with you all!

If you have any questions or need assistance with the giveaway, don't hesitate to contact our moderators or post your concerns in this thread.

Thanks for being an integral part of the Palworld family. Wishing everyone the best of luck!
I can haz fwee ? Pwease . LuL

Greetings everyone!

How to Enter​

Giveaway Details​

PW is one of the most awesome game rn, tho, I only see it on twitch/YouTube as my friends play the game. I am still saving some cash to buy it. Please pick me, I'll be the best birthday present for me 😃😃😃

I have been playing the game on both PC and Xbox through Game Pass. I am eager to obtain the Steam version of the game, even if I am fortunate enough to win one of the keys. Additionally, should the game be released on PlayStation, I am committed to purchasing it. I sincerely hope that cross-save functionality will be available, as I have reached level 50 on my main world, and it would be inconvenient to start anew. Thank you for your attention to these considerations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back