What's new

Welcome to Palworld Forums - Best Guides, Mods, and Community Discussions

Palworld Forums! As a vibrant community of Palworld enthusiasts, we're excited to have you explore, engage, and contribute. Whether you're here to share strategies, seek advice, or just chat about your Palworld adventures, you've found the right place. Join us in discussing, learning, and growing together in the exciting world of Palworld. Your journey starts here!

đź“° Palworld News Palworld Unveils Future Plans: PvP, Pal Arena, etc.

Screenshot_23.jpg
Pocketpair has unveiled an early access roadmap for their game, Palworld, providing insights into future updates and enhancements. While no specific timelines were provided, the roadmap offers a glimpse into what players can expect in the near and distant future.

Notably, the immediate focus will be on addressing bugs and similar issues, improving key configurations, and enhancing the AI of the Pals, the game's central creatures.

Looking ahead, new features are set to be introduced, including Player vs. Player (PvP) combat. This will enable players to compete against each other in various ways. The addition of a Pal Arena is particularly exciting, as it will allow for direct battles between players' Pals, drawing inevitable comparisons to the Pokémon series. Plans also include the introduction of challenging end-game Raid Bosses.

On the technical front, continuous improvements to Palworld are planned, including enabling cross-play between Steam and Xbox platforms. Further enhancements, such as server transfers and other upgrades, are also on the agenda.

It's important to note that no specific dates have been announced for these updates. Currently, the game is experiencing a few issues due to its immense popularity. The team's primary focus is on stabilizing the game's performance. However, the success of Palworld also means additional resources can be allocated to expedite these developments and improvements.

Screenshot_24.jpg

Honestly the main feature I'm looking forward to the most is the crossplay feature. That way, my spouse and I can play together if they decide to get the game on Xbox. Even PvP will be a big deal, I can imagine there will be tournaments like Pokemon has whenever that feature roles out.

I think that the combat arena functions should be implemented taking great care with the bugs of passing through walls and objects

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back