What's new

Welcome to Palworld Forums - Best Guides, Mods, and Community Discussions

Palworld Forums! As a vibrant community of Palworld enthusiasts, we're excited to have you explore, engage, and contribute. Whether you're here to share strategies, seek advice, or just chat about your Palworld adventures, you've found the right place. Join us in discussing, learning, and growing together in the exciting world of Palworld. Your journey starts here!

💬 Discussion How many bases do you have?

Reaction score
So I finally unlocked the ability to make two bases now, I haven't made another one just yet though. I'm trying to figure out where I want to build my next one. Anyways, how many bases do you have? I'm not even sure what the maximum amount of bases you can get in the game. (I'll have to look that up lol.)

One for main base , second just for coal teleport and third for emergencies

Didn't even know you can make more than one.
You get the ability to make new bases after completing missions to increase the level of your base. The most you can have are three, but you unlock the ability to make a second one when your base is at level 10, and finally when your base reaches level 15 you can make a third one. :)

Got 3. One main base to make stuff and breed and 2 others for ingots. 2nd base is for ingots and refined ingots and the other for pal ingots.

Changed this to 1 breeding base and 1 production base. 3 one I use for fast travelling when I get resources outside my base quartz, sulfur etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back