What's new

Welcome to Palworld Forums - Best Guides, Mods, and Community Discussions

Palworld Forums! As a vibrant community of Palworld enthusiasts, we're excited to have you explore, engage, and contribute. Whether you're here to share strategies, seek advice, or just chat about your Palworld adventures, you've found the right place. Join us in discussing, learning, and growing together in the exciting world of Palworld. Your journey starts here!

📰 Palworld News Palworld Issues Warning: Beware of Fraudulent Mobile Apps

Palworld recently issued a warning about unauthorized mobile apps using their name on the App Store and Google Play. These apps, bearing names like "パルワールド" and "Palworld," are not affiliated with the company. Palworld has expressed concerns that these counterfeit apps could lead to personal information leaks or fraud. The company has reported this issue to Apple and Google, urging users to exercise caution and verify app authenticity to protect their personal data and avoid falling victim to such scams. This alert underlines the importance of staying vigilant in the digital space to safeguard personal information.

I had just gotten an ad for this yesterday and I was like "PALWORD IS ON MOBILE??", and i searched for it and didn't find it lol😢

It's sad though. I go around on Reddit, Discord and Facebook, informing about the giveaway and some just write me off as a scammer immediately. Someone on the modding discord even said we used this forum to get passwords. :ROFLMAO: How in the world would you even be able to do that? It's all hashed and encrypted, lol. No software can take your password.

It's sad though. I go around on Reddit, Discord and Facebook, informing about the giveaway and some just write me off as a scammer immediately. Someone on the modding discord even said we used this forum to get passwords. :ROFLMAO: How in the world would you even be able to do that? It's all hashed and encrypted, lol. No software can take your password.
Its just rare to find a solid fanbase on forums anymore. People are hard to convince when it comes to the fact that this is a pretty successful forum lol

What the heck lol. I guess they don't understand that forums still exist, plus we did grow quite fast lol. Either way this isn't a hacker forum, I wonder if they'd say thing about other communities that share articles and guides on how to set up mods for games. :V

Honestly online security know how and scam recognition nowadays are such a valuable skill to have, I have fallen to scams before and lost a lot of money when I was younger, I still sternly remember it to this day and will never forget nor forgive scammers. If you are a parent, I say it is pretty much required that you educate your kids on this before letting them on the internet, they will thank you in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back