What's new

Welcome to Palworld Forums - Best Guides, Mods, and Community Discussions

Palworld Forums! As a vibrant community of Palworld enthusiasts, we're excited to have you explore, engage, and contribute. Whether you're here to share strategies, seek advice, or just chat about your Palworld adventures, you've found the right place. Join us in discussing, learning, and growing together in the exciting world of Palworld. Your journey starts here!

🔥 Controversy Palworld potentially bankrupt due to server costs?

Screenshot_94.jpg

Well not really... but​
there's some ongoing controversy online, what do you expect? ;)

Wait, are we going to go bankrupt because of the server costs?" That's the question Takuro Mizobe, the boss of Palworld developer Pocketpair, posed on X (Twitter) when he shared the monthly server costs of the game, which currently amount to a whopping $478,000.

Presumably, it was just a joke, but nevertheless, it is a significant expense. Although Palworld has already reached more than 19 million players, there's a real chance that adjustments will need to be made to the revenue model in order to continue affording these costs.

A network engineer from Palworld responded to his boss's message by saying that, as instructed, they are doing what needs to be done to ensure that the service of Palworld never goes offline again, "no matter what," making it clear that the servers can indeed cost a bit.

Last edited:
Return to: Insider
There's no way. To be honest I do believe they should try and implement a more direct server system, but other than that it looks like it works perfectly fine to me!

Nah I just don't see it, the game is only a few weeks old and is still in early beta, there's so many people who have yet to purchase the game and play it that with their huge player base I'm sure they have enough money to keep things going lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back