What's new

Welcome to Palworld Forums - Best Guides, Mods, and Community Discussions

Palworld Forums! As a vibrant community of Palworld enthusiasts, we're excited to have you explore, engage, and contribute. Whether you're here to share strategies, seek advice, or just chat about your Palworld adventures, you've found the right place. Join us in discussing, learning, and growing together in the exciting world of Palworld. Your journey starts here!

⚙️ Patch Notice Steam patch v0.1.4.1

Guess what? Our beloved Palworld is getting even better with some fresh patches rolling out for both Steam and Xbox! That's right, the devs have been hard at work squashing those pesky bugs and polishing the game to make our adventures smoother and more fun. Here's what you need to know:

Steam and Xbox Patch Deets:​

• Steam Crew: Patch v0.1.4.1 is here! Go grab it and dive back into the action.
  • Xbox Gang: Hold tight! Patch v0.1.1.4 is on its way and will hit your consoles soon.

What’s New and Fixed:​

🔧 Major Overhauls:

• No More Crashing Parties: They fixed that annoying crash when our guilds got too ambitious and captured around 7000 Pals. Plus, they've patched up the previously corrupted save data so you can pick up right where you left off.
  • Grenade Glitch Gone: Remember how some weapons pulled a vanishing act during grenade tosses in multiplayer? Not anymore!
  • True Capture Odds: Upgrading your capture power with Lifmunk Effigies actually means something now. The odds will truly be in your favor, just like they're supposed to be.
🏠 Base Life Gets Better:

• Sleepy Pals Wake Up: Pals stuck in eternal slumber at the breeding farm? They’ll now wake up and get back to work.
  • Tree Chopping Rewards: Chopping trees at your base now guarantees wood drops. Time to stock up!
🛡 Cheater Beaters:

• They've beefed up defenses against cheats and exploits. Fair play for all!

From the Devs to You:​

The team's laser-focused on squashing the big bugs and making Palworld the best it can be. They’re super thankful for our support and promise to keep the updates coming.

So, What’s Next?

Keep your eyes peeled on this forum for all the latest Palworld gossip, updates, and community shenanigans. Let's keep building the best Palworld community out there. Jump back into the game, check out the new fixes, and let us know how it's going!

Happy gaming, pals! See you in Palworld! 🌍👾

Return to: Insider
Thank god the effigy bug was fixed! I kept using them to increase my catching rate and forgetting about the bug lol. Now I don't have to worry about it anymore!

Yes I am, is the update out yet? I thought it was but idk
Problem is that Xbox runs out of memory too easily. They're working on a fix, but it may take them some time since they need to rework some stuff. Not really the developers fault -- in many cases of Xbox crashes, it's due the memory not being high enough. Given that the tech behind it is many years old.

This applies on Xbox One and Xbox Series S.

Problem is that Xbox runs out of memory too easily. They're working on a fix, but it may take them some time since they need to rework some stuff. Not really the developers fault -- in many cases of Xbox crashes, it's due the memory not being high enough. Given that the tech behind it is many years old.

This applies on Xbox One and Xbox Series S.
Alrighty, thank you for letting me know, I understand the issue now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back