What's new

Welcome to Palworld Forums - Best Guides, Mods, and Community Discussions

Palworld Forums! As a vibrant community of Palworld enthusiasts, we're excited to have you explore, engage, and contribute. Whether you're here to share strategies, seek advice, or just chat about your Palworld adventures, you've found the right place. Join us in discussing, learning, and growing together in the exciting world of Palworld. Your journey starts here!

⚙️ Patch Notice Patch v0.1.4.0: Key Fixes and Enhancements

ppu.jpg

Palworld has just released its latest update patch v0.1.4.0 on Steam, bringing a host of fixes and improvements to enhance the gaming experience.

Major Fixes​

• Game Stability: The update addresses a critical issue causing game crashes under specific conditions. This fix is vital for providing a more stable gaming environment.
  • Capture Mechanism: Players can no longer capture another player's pal or base pal when its HP falls below 30% using a sphere, maintaining fair gameplay.
  • Enemy Movement: The problem of enemy pals getting stuck in walls during charge attacks has been rectified.
A significant patch was implemented to resolve the game crashing and save data corruption when the guild's total number of pals captured neared 7000. The game now functions smoothly beyond this number, though previously corrupted save data might still be problematic. Continuous efforts are underway to find a permanent fix.

Key Configuration​

The update introduces support for mouse side buttons and numeric keypads in keyboard configurations, with plans to expand these configurations further.

Player Experience Enhancements​

• Damage Reception: Fixed the issue of players receiving double damage in dedicated servers and online co-op.
  • Movement: Players can now move at a very slow pace even when exceeding the weight limit.
  • Mounting/Dismounting: Players will no longer pass through walls when dismounting.
  • Game Mechanics: Fixes were made for issues related to Lifmunk Effigies, armor equipping, and camera positions when mounted.

Base Management Improvements​

Significant changes have been made to base management, including the handling of Pals at breeding farms, changing the key to lift Pals, and adjustments to prevent base-related issues like Pals getting stuck, transport item glitches, and unexplained damage.

Other Updates​

• Text Corrections: In-game text inaccuracies have been corrected.
  • Security Enhancements: New measures to prevent cheating and stealing of Pals.
  • UI Improvements: Addition of a UI key guide and several minor fixes.
Palworld continues its commitment to improving gameplay, prioritizing major fixes and player issues. The developers thank the gaming community for their ongoing support and promise to keep enhancing the Palworld experience.

Stay tuned for more updates and enjoy the enhanced Palworld experience!

Return to: Insider
I'm glad they've allowed us to move at a slow pace even if we're over the weight limit. It was annoying having to drop items in order to move if you accidentally picked up way too many items that exceeded your weight limit.

Are people having saves corrupt still? I want to play, but I saw some reviews saying they were waiting for a few patches, because they were losing progress. I have been burned by a few games like that via cloudsaves failing sync and overwriting with saves, and some of the WB Batman games/ no man sky etc having saves corrupting when I was almost 3/4 done with the playthroughs. Still a little salty about that, and never went back to beat them after, so I am a little wary of purchase..

Are people having saves corrupt still? I want to play, but I saw some reviews saying they were waiting for a few patches, because they were losing progress. I have been burned by a few games like that via cloudsaves failing sync and overwriting with saves, and some of the WB Batman games/ no man sky etc having saves corrupting when I was almost 3/4 done with the playthroughs. Still a little salty about that, and never went back to beat them after, so I am a little wary of purchase..
It's been a lot less, but it still could happen.

It's been a lot less, but it still could happen.
Cool, good to know, and thanks for the swift reply. I just found the other thread talking about how to possibly restore them too. Nice to see people are paying attention and trying to help and make things better with the programming. Hopefully the development keeps up. I personally hate seeing things get abandoned in incomplete state after making a quick buck.

Cool, good to know, and thanks for the swift reply. I just found the other thread talking about how to possibly restore them too. Nice to see people are paying attention and trying to help and make things better with the programming. Hopefully the development keeps up. I personally hate seeing things get abandoned in incomplete state after making a quick buck.
Yeah, I think we can expect some great things though! I've had contact with the official dev team and we can expect some nice changes and they're definitely in it for the long run - don't worry. :)

Stick around on the forums, I'll do my best to build out a good community here and update people on news, development, etc. as quickly as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back